Here are images and swatches of OPI’s Spotlight On Glitter Collection! This post shows the following shades, each with 2 coats applied:
- You Pink Too Much: I’m obsessed with this rosy glitter set in a shimmery base.
- Desperately Seeking Sequins: This prismatic glitter on a backdrop of shimmer is just what you’re looking for.
- Rose of Light: A million points of light radiate from this rosy gold and rainbow sparkle.
- I Reached My Gold!: The cache of gold confetti in this clear rainbow glitter is all yours!
- Chasing Rainbows: Your pursuit of gorgeous has won you this rainbow with pot-of-gold highlights.
- Blush Hour: Sorry, gotta blush… this super dense fuchsia glitter is way too charming.
Posted in Brands, Collections, OPI, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged 2014, All That Glitters, applied, Blush Hour, Chasing Rainbows, Collection, Desperately Seeking Sequins, I Reached My Goal, images, lacquer, nail, OPI, photos, pictures, polish, review, Rose Of Light, swatch, swatches, varnish, You Pink Too Much
Here is a look at China Glaze’s City Flourish Collection for Spring 2014 nail polishes! The following colors are shown, each with 2 coats:
- Thistle Do Nicely: Electric pink neon crème
- Petal to the Metal: Warm pink coral crème
- Spring In My Step: Baby pink crème
- Strike A Rose: Watermelon shimmer
- Don’t Honk Your Thorn: Nude shimmer
- In a Lily Bit: Soft light violet crème
Posted in Brands, China Glaze, Collections, Swatches
Tagged 2014, applied, China Glaze, City Flourish, images, lacquer, nail, photos, pictures, polish, review, Spring, swatch, swatches, varnish
Here are images and swatches of Nicole by OPI’s Roughles Textured Collection! This post shows the following shades with 2 coats applied:
- I’m Stucco on You: I terra-”cotta” have this textured purple on my nails!
- Rock the Look: The edgy side of girlie…a textured pink all your own.
- On What Grounds?: Stop in the name of this textured turquoise beauty!
- Sand in My Shoe: I “beacha” just love this grainy golden yellow in me.
Posted in Brands, Collections, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged applied, I'm Stucco on You, images, lacquer, nail, Nicole by OPI, On What Grounds?, OPI, photos, pictures, polish, review, Rock the Look, Roughles, Sand in My Shoe, swatch, swatches, Textured Collection, varnish
Revlon’s new Lacquer Balms have been added to the ColorBurst line and come in 10 different shades. This review will be for shade #135 Provocateur, which is a vibrant, reddish pink with silver shimmer. Continue reading
Posted in A, Brands, Grades, Reviews, Revlon, Swatches
Tagged 135, A, applied, balm, Color Burst, ColorBurst, images, lacquer, lip gloss, lipgloss, lipstick, photos, pictures, Provocateur, review, Revlon, stain, swatch, swatches
These photos and swatches are for Jessica’s upcoming Spring 2014 Collection–Coral Symphony. The following shades are shown, each with 2 coats applied:
- Sharktooth: a pure, pure white
- Conch Shell: a soft pink reminiscent of the interior of a shell
- Ocean Bloom: a lavender-infused pink like a sea flower
- Starfish Glow: startling pink, glowing from within
- Tropical Sunset: a picture-perfect evening gazing at the horizon
- Monsoon Melon: delicious island-fueled memories
Posted in Brands, Collections, Jessica, Swatches
Tagged 2014, applied, Conch Shell, Coral Symphony, images, Jessica, lacquer, Monsoon Melon, nail, Ocean Bloom, photos, pictures, polish, review, Sharktooth, Spring, Starfish Glow, swatch, swatches, Tropical Sunset, varnish