Maybelline has just launched 5 new Color Tattoo Leathers, which are matte Color Tattoos that will be added to Maybelline’s permanent line. The Color Tattoo Leathers cost $6.99 each and come in the following colors:
- Drama Black
- Creamy Beige
- Deep Forest
- Vintage Plum
- Chocolate Side
Posted in Brands, Collections, Launches, Maybelline
Tagged Collection, Color Tattoo Leather, first look, launch, Maybelline, new, preview, sneak peek
MAC has updated the packaging for its Mineralize products and has newly re-released several colors while adding some limited edition items as well. They are currently available at Nordstrom. Check them out! Continue reading
Posted in Brands, Collections, MAC, Previews
Tagged 2014, Collection, first look, launch, MAC, mineralize, new, preview, sneak peek, Summer
Here is April’s haul video! Most of the items come from Sephora’s VIB sale, ULTA’s double cash-back sale, and recent Summer collections. Continue reading
Posted in Features, Hauls, Videos
Tagged 2014, applied, April, haul, images, live, new, new beauty, new items, new products, photos, pictures, real time, review, swatch, swatches, video, YouTube
Sephora has just released Josie Maran’s Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadows, which are “bi-phase” liquid eye shadows made with coconut water. These are available in the following 6 shades. Check them out! Continue reading
Here is March’s haul video! You can take a sneak peek into my recently-acquired products and get an idea of upcoming reviews. Continue reading
Posted in Features, Hauls, Videos
Tagged 2014, applied, bath, bath & body, beauty, body, haul, images, live, makeup, March, nail, nail products, new, new items, new products, photos, pictures, real time, review, skincare, swatch, swatches, video, YouTube
A new generation of creamy, waterproof, long-lasting eye shadow. These gorgeous shadows glide on instinctively, hugging the curves of the eyelid, and then dry down to a powdery finish for up to 16 hours of long-wearing, waterproof color. The chic, saturated shades can be layered or mixed to create your own unique signature color or ombre combination. Continue reading
Posted in Brands, Givenchy, Launches
Tagged Collection, cream, eye, eye shadow, eyeshadow, first look, Givenchy, launch, new, Ombre Couture Cream Eyeshadows, preview, Sephora, shadow, sneak peek
Here are images and swatches of Nicole by OPI’s 15 new shades that have been added to the line for 2014. This post shows the following shades with 2 or 3 coats applied:
- Be Awesome: A rainbow of light that takes your breath away.
- Sweet Surrender: Defeat looks sweet when wearing this pink blush.
- Fabulous is My Middle Name: Pink and silver super-shimmer is my game.
- Always a Flirt!: This luminous fuchsia is more than just a wink of pink.
- Something About Spring: When I saw this hot pink, it bloom my mind!
- At Least I Pink So: I’ve got this pretty bubblegum pink on my mind.
- I’ll Have the Salmon: I’m hooked on this peachy-pink!
- Yoga-then-Yogurt: Oh my! This creamy white is quite yummy!
- That’s Putting it Mild: This luscious, creamy nude makes a big fashion statement.
- Taupe of My Class: This earthy taupe is a real overachiever.
- I Shop Mintage: A timeless minty green with real retro appeal.
- Teal Me Something New: This of-the-moment teal has headline-making style.
- Oh That’s Just Grape!: How am I supposed to resist this cool and juicy violet?
- The Blue is So You!: This dramatically dark blue was created with you in mind.
- Emerald Empowered: When I wear this gemstone green, I feel like I can conquer the world
Posted in Brands, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged 15 new shades, 15%, 2014, Always A Flirt, applied, At Least I Pink So, Be Awesome, Emerald Empowered, Fabulous is my Middle Name, I Shop Mintage, I'll Have The Salmon, images, lacquer, nail, new, new colors, Nicole by OPI, Oh That's Just Grape, photos, pictures, polish, review, Something About Spring, swatch, swatches, Sweet Surrender, Taupe Of My Class, Teal Me Something New, That's Putting It Mild, This Blue Is So You, varnish, Yoga Then Yogurt