Here are images and swatches of Nicole by OPI’s 15 new shades that have been added to the line for 2014. This post shows the following shades with 2 or 3 coats applied:
- Be Awesome: A rainbow of light that takes your breath away.
- Sweet Surrender: Defeat looks sweet when wearing this pink blush.
- Fabulous is My Middle Name: Pink and silver super-shimmer is my game.
- Always a Flirt!: This luminous fuchsia is more than just a wink of pink.
- Something About Spring: When I saw this hot pink, it bloom my mind!
- At Least I Pink So: I’ve got this pretty bubblegum pink on my mind.
- I’ll Have the Salmon: I’m hooked on this peachy-pink!
- Yoga-then-Yogurt: Oh my! This creamy white is quite yummy!
- That’s Putting it Mild: This luscious, creamy nude makes a big fashion statement.
- Taupe of My Class: This earthy taupe is a real overachiever.
- I Shop Mintage: A timeless minty green with real retro appeal.
- Teal Me Something New: This of-the-moment teal has headline-making style.
- Oh That’s Just Grape!: How am I supposed to resist this cool and juicy violet?
- The Blue is So You!: This dramatically dark blue was created with you in mind.
- Emerald Empowered: When I wear this gemstone green, I feel like I can conquer the world
Posted in Brands, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged 15 new shades, 15%, 2014, Always A Flirt, applied, At Least I Pink So, Be Awesome, Emerald Empowered, Fabulous is my Middle Name, I Shop Mintage, I'll Have The Salmon, images, lacquer, nail, new, new colors, Nicole by OPI, Oh That's Just Grape, photos, pictures, polish, review, Something About Spring, swatch, swatches, Sweet Surrender, Taupe Of My Class, Teal Me Something New, That's Putting It Mild, This Blue Is So You, varnish, Yoga Then Yogurt
L’Oreal’s new Butterfly Collection includes the release of 6 new Infalliable Eye Shadows: Always Pearly Pink, Silver Sky, Gilded Envy, Burst Into Bloom, Timeless Blue Spark, and Purple Priority. Continue reading
Posted in A, Brands, Collections, Grades, L'Oreal, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged A, Always Pearly Pink, applied, Burst Into Bloom, Butterfly, Collection, cream, eye shadow, eyeshadow, Gilded Envy, images, Infallible, L'Oreal, new, photos, pictures, pigment, powder, Purple Priority, review, Silver Sky, swatch, swatches, Timeless Blue Spark
Designer Michael Kors will be launching his own makeup line, which will be divided into three (3) collections: Sporty, Sexy, and Glam. Each collection will include two shades of Lip Lacquer ($24.00 each), two Lip Luster lip glosses ($24.00 each) and two shades of nail polish ($18.00 each). The Sporty range consists of nudes and taupes, the Sexy range features vibrant reds, and the Glam collection consists of plums and violets.
The line will also include three Bronzing Powders ($50.00 each), a Bronze Powder Brush ($45.00), and a number of sun and body products.
The line will be sold exclusively at Macy’s. Keep reading for more images of the upcoming makeup line! Continue reading
Posted in Brands, Collections, Features, Michael Kors, News, Previews
Tagged Collection, first look, launch, line, makeup, Michael Kors, new, news, preview, sneak peek
Cafe Makeup has a look into some new eye shadow duos and singles from the brand. It looks like they have great colors and formulas. Check out her post! Continue reading
The Body Shop has just released eleven (11) new shades and flavors of lip gloss on its UK site, which means we should see them available in US stores soon. Yum! Continue reading
Posted in Brands, Collections, Previews, The Body Shop
Tagged 2012, Collection, first look, launch, lip gloss, lipgloss, new, preview, sneak peek, The Body Shop