Here are images and swatches of Nicole by OPI’s Roughles Textured Collection! This post shows the following shades with 2 coats applied:
- I’m Stucco on You: I terra-”cotta” have this textured purple on my nails!
- Rock the Look: The edgy side of girlie…a textured pink all your own.
- On What Grounds?: Stop in the name of this textured turquoise beauty!
- Sand in My Shoe: I “beacha” just love this grainy golden yellow in me.
Posted in Brands, Collections, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged applied, I'm Stucco on You, images, lacquer, nail, Nicole by OPI, On What Grounds?, OPI, photos, pictures, polish, review, Rock the Look, Roughles, Sand in My Shoe, swatch, swatches, Textured Collection, varnish
This March, Nicole by OPI launches Roughles (“ruffles”) — 4 new textured nail lacquers featuring speckled, pastel shades of purple, pink, turquoise and yellow. When the lacquer dries, Roughles lacquers reveal a unique pebbled finish. Roughles should be applied without a top coat to achieve a matte effect.
Posted in Brands, Collections, Nicole by OPI, Previews
Tagged 2014, Collection, first look, launch, Nicole by OPI, OPI, preview, Roughles, sneak peek, Textured Nail
Here is the video overview of Nicole by OPI’s Carrie Underwood Collection. The video includes live swatches of all of the colors and my thoughts about the quality of the formula. You can also see photos of swatches here. Continue reading
Posted in Brands, Collections, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Reviews, Swatches, Videos
Tagged applied, Carrie Underwood, Collection, images, lacquer, live, nail, Nicole by OPI, OPI, photos, pictures, polish, real time, review, swatch, swatches, varnish, video, YouTube
Here are images and swatches of Nicole by OPI’s Carrie Underwood Collection! This post shows the following shades with 2 coats applied, unless otherwise noted:
- Carrie’d Away: Carrie’s own gold record signature shade.
- Lips are Dripping Honey: This multi-gold glitter is sweet on you.
- Southern Charm: Frankly my dear, this nude shade looks charming on you.
- Sweet Daisy: A bouquet of southern peach blossoms.
- Carnival Cotton Candy: This spun sugar pink is all about fun.
- Goodbye Shoes: Hit the road, but leave me this standalone gray-green.
- Backstage Pass: I want access to this brown with purple nuances.
- Sing You Like a Bee: Put some of this frosty ice on that, honey!
- Party Bus: Celebrate on-the-go with this party-perfect confetti glitter.
- Love My Pups: Let’s “paws” for this adorably sweet pink.
- Color Me Country: This soul-ful hot pink makes me want to sing.
- Some Hearts: You can’t beat this romantic coral dream.
- American as Apple Pie: Tradition runs deep in this classic red.
- Fisher Queen: I’m hooked on this deep, deep eggplant.
Posted in Brands, Collections, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Swatches
Tagged American As Apple Pie, applied, Backstage Pass, Carnival Cotton Candy, Carrie Underwood, Carried Away, coat, Color Me Country, Fisher Queen, Goodbye Shoes, images, lacquer, Lips Are Dripping Honey, Love My Pups, nail, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Party Bus, photos, pictures, polish, review, Sing You Like A Bee, Some Hearts, Southern Charm, swatch, swatches, Sweet Daisy, varnish
Here are images and swatches of Nicole by OPI’s 15 new shades that have been added to the line for 2014. This post shows the following shades with 2 or 3 coats applied:
- Be Awesome: A rainbow of light that takes your breath away.
- Sweet Surrender: Defeat looks sweet when wearing this pink blush.
- Fabulous is My Middle Name: Pink and silver super-shimmer is my game.
- Always a Flirt!: This luminous fuchsia is more than just a wink of pink.
- Something About Spring: When I saw this hot pink, it bloom my mind!
- At Least I Pink So: I’ve got this pretty bubblegum pink on my mind.
- I’ll Have the Salmon: I’m hooked on this peachy-pink!
- Yoga-then-Yogurt: Oh my! This creamy white is quite yummy!
- That’s Putting it Mild: This luscious, creamy nude makes a big fashion statement.
- Taupe of My Class: This earthy taupe is a real overachiever.
- I Shop Mintage: A timeless minty green with real retro appeal.
- Teal Me Something New: This of-the-moment teal has headline-making style.
- Oh That’s Just Grape!: How am I supposed to resist this cool and juicy violet?
- The Blue is So You!: This dramatically dark blue was created with you in mind.
- Emerald Empowered: When I wear this gemstone green, I feel like I can conquer the world
Posted in Brands, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged 15 new shades, 15%, 2014, Always A Flirt, applied, At Least I Pink So, Be Awesome, Emerald Empowered, Fabulous is my Middle Name, I Shop Mintage, I'll Have The Salmon, images, lacquer, nail, new, new colors, Nicole by OPI, Oh That's Just Grape, photos, pictures, polish, review, Something About Spring, swatch, swatches, Sweet Surrender, Taupe Of My Class, Teal Me Something New, That's Putting It Mild, This Blue Is So You, varnish, Yoga Then Yogurt