This review is for the limited-edition Who’s The DJ? Lip Palette releasing with MAC’s Mia Moretti Summer Collection. This post includes photographs and swatches of the following colors applied to the lips:
- Desert Sun: Creamy nude
- Weekend 1: Bubblegum pink
- She’s a Peach: Bright salmon
- Weekend 2: Lilac
- Umbrella Sky: Bright sky blue
- Vintage Radio: Seafoam green
Posted in B, Brands, Collections, Grades, MAC, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged applied, Collection, images, lip palette, MAC, MAC Mia Moretti, MAC Mia Moretti lip palette, Mia Moretti, photos, pictures, review, swatch, swatches, Who's The DJ?, Who’s the DJ? Lip Palette
Here are images and swatches of OPI’s Hawaii Collection. This post shows the following shades with 2 coats applied:
- That’s Hula-rious!: This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- My Gecko Does Tricks: Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Do You Take Lei Away?: On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Is Mai Tai Crooked?: Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
- Go with the Lava Flow: You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
- Aloha from OPI: Let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral!
- Suzi Shops & Island Hops: A light and happy pink that’s the perfect traveling companion.
- Just Lanai-ing Around: This dark, creamy mauve says “hang loose!” in style.
- Hello Hawaii Ya?: In this gorgeous, dusky purple, I’m doing just fine.
- This Color’s Making Waves: This shimmery, lagoon blue has got heads turning.
- Lost My Bikini In Molokini: With this reef-inspired purple, what’s one bikini more or less?
- Pineapples Have Peelings Too!: The heart of the matter lies in this gold shimmer with colorful sparkle.
Posted in Brands, Collections, OPI, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged Aloha From OPI, applied, Do You Take Lei-Away?, Go With The Lava Flow, Hawaii, Hello Hawaii-Ya, images, Is Mai Tai Crooked?, Just Lanai-ing Around, lacquer, Lost My Bikini In Molokini, My Gecko Does Tricks, nail polish, OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, photos, pictures, Pineapples Have Peelings Too, review, Summer 2015, Suzi Shops & Island Hops, swatch, swatches, That's Hula-rious, This Color's Making Waves, varnish
NARS’s new Dual-Intensity Blushes have been released in 6 different color duos. These have a wet/dry formula and are said to give true color with a flawless finish. This review is for the Fervor blush, which contains a shimmering soft pink and a sparkling deep coppery rose. Continue reading
Posted in B, Brands, Collections, Grades, NARS, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged applied, B, blush, Dual-Intensity Blush, Fervor, images, NARS, NARS Dual Intensity Blush, photos, pictures, review, swatch, swatches
Here is the video overview of NARS’s new Dual-Intensity Blushes. The video includes live swatches of all of the shades and my thoughts about the quality of the formula. You can also read written reviews on this site–just see the description box for links. Continue reading
Posted in Brands, Collections, NARS, Reviews, Swatches, Videos
Tagged applied, Dual-Intensity Blushes, images, live, NARS, NARS Dual-Intensity Blushes, photos, pictures, real time, review, swatch, swatches, video, YouTube